Handicap Posting Instructions
Entering Golf Scores for USGA Handicap
The VSGA uses the GHIN system to maintain handicap indices. For more information, visit www.vsga.org. Each golfer has a unique GHIN number that will be emailed to you on the 1st and 15th of every month. Please visit www.ghin.com and see what they have to offer.
To enter your score at Westpark:
You do not need to use the regular keyboard at all, please use the touchscreen monitor.
- Touch “Member Lookup” button
- Touch the first three leters of your last name, then “Next”
- Touch your name, then “Post a Score”
- For Home scores:
- Touch correct tees, then proceed to # 6
- For Away scores:
- Touch “Other”, then “Search”
- Enter course name, then “Next”
- Touch correct course, then “Next”
- Enter your score, then touch “Next”
- Verify date (If incorrect touch “Date” then make the change)
- Touch “Post”
- Touch “Exit” to go back to the Main Menu
- Click on the GHIN logo above and enter your GHIN number and last name. If you do not remember your GHIN number, it is located in bi-monthly email or you may call the golf shop at 703-777-7023.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to enter your score.