We have leagues that play Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Westpark is Now Hiring for Spring/Summer/Fall 2017
We are thrilled to announce a new way for you to save money and play more golf in 2017:
Purchase a Westpark Player’s Pass for just $70 and receive
a free round of golf with cart good any time! (except tournaments)
With a Westpark Player’s Pass (WPP), you pay only $47 per round,
cart included, at any time, including weekend mornings.
That is a regular savings of $13 off the weekend morning rate!
Pay for four WPP rounds and your next greens fee is FREE.
You pay only a cart fee when you redeem a free greens fee.
Winter at a golf course means…
1. Good news! Lower rates! Way lower (especially at Westpark).
2. Not-so-good-news: Freezing temps. Makes water freeze. While it may be nice during the day, it does dip down below 32 degrees F at night. This causes water to freeze.
3. Not-so-good-news: No drinking water on the course. Due to the unpredictability of freezing temperatures, we do not provide drinking water on the course during winter. Please bring a water bottle or two and fill up in our fountain in the Pro Shop, or purchase bottled water in our Grille.
4. Not-so-good-news: No ball washers. See freezing temps above.
5. Not-so-good-news: No rakes in bunkers. See freezing temps above.
6. Not-so-good-news: Hole placements don’t move as much. No holes on practice green. See freezing temps above. (Actually, we have moved the holes recently!)
7. Not-so-good-news: Dirty carts. See freezing temps above.
8. Not-so-good-news: Fewer teebox options. See freezing temps above.
9. Not-so-good-news: Leesburg controls the restrooms on the 7th tee, and they are closed for the winter. See freezing temps above.
10. Fantastic news: When we get temps in February in the 60s or 70s, PEOPLE LOVE TO PLAY GOLF! Book your tee time NOW for the next few beautiful days. Visit our website to book a tee time.